- Salty Dog
- 1 ½ ounce Vodka
- 2 ounces Fresh Grapefruit Juice
- Serve in a ‘Salt Rimmed’ Bucket Glass Full of Ice
- Check out my bartending and beverage Books
- Yes, we have bartender Gear and bartender Training
- When is Your Next Party?
- What about beverage business? Management Services and Consulting
- Need a Web Site for Marketing or E-Commerce ?
The Salty Dog is a great cocktail. Vodka & grapefruit juice in a salt rimmed glass. The ‘dog’ in the name refers to the fact that this drink is actually a ‘Greyhound’ cocktail but with a salted rim on the glass. It’s simple, tart, puckering and refreshing, and the salt really enhances the flavor of the grapefruit juice. Be sure to use fresh squeezed grapefruit juice for maximum enjoyment! Cheers!