Enroll for our FREE updates
- We'll send you a periodic update.
- Receive a FREE eBook
- Pomegranate Martini
- 1 ½ ounce Vodka
- ¾ ounce Triple Sec
- ¾ ounce Simple Syrup
- 1 ounce ‘POM’ Pomegranate Juice
- Add all ingredients into a mixing glass with ice. Shake Vigorously, Strain and Serve
- Check out my bartending and beverage Books
- Yes, we have bartender Gear and bartender Training
- When is Your Next Party?
- What about beverage business? Management Services and Consulting
- Need a Web Site for Marketing or E-Commerce ?
The Pomegranate Martini is a relatively new cocktail. Gaining popularity with the onset of the health craze embracing the nation right now. The anti-oxidant power of the pomegranate hit the newsstands, and the pomegranate juice hit the market place. This tasty drink is very popular and varies in its preparation depending on where you go. A little citrus in this cocktail is OK, but I personally think it inhibits the flavor of the pomegranate. Should be ruby red and served with whatever garnish you like. Cheers!
Check out my bartending and beverage Books
Check out our Store
When is Your Next Party?
Get it touch!
What about beverage business?
Management Services and Consulting and more in our services pages.
Need a Web Site for Marketing or E-Commerce ?
Check out my web designer