Enroll for our FREE updates
- We'll send you a periodic update.
- Receive a FREE eBook
Kamikaze Sweet & Tart
• 1 ½ oz vodka
• ¾ oz Triple Sec
• 1 oz fresh lime juice*
• 1 oz simple syrup
• In a rocks glass
• With a lime wedge garnish
- Check out my bartending and beverage Books
- Yes, we have bartender Gear and bartender Training
- When is Your Next Party?
- What about beverage business? Management Services and Consulting
- Need a Web Site for Marketing or E-Commerce ?
- I’ve always liked this cocktail. Simple and tasty! Served as a shot, on the rocks or in a martini glass. In my youth I may have been called the ‘Kamikaze Kid’ once or twice, for a short while there…
The drink’s name is Japanese in origin, referring to the Kamikaze pilots of WW II. The name comes from the ingredients, Vodka, Triple Sec, Lime Juice. VTL, ‘Very Tragic Landing’.
Check out my bartending and beverage Books
Check out our Store
When is Your Next Party?
Get it touch!
What about beverage business?
Management Services and Consulting and more in our services pages.
Need a Web Site for Marketing or E-Commerce ?
Check out my web designer