- 2 ½ ounce Premium Gin
- ½ ounce Dry Vermouth
- Shake & strain into a cocktail glass
- With a lemon twist
The ‘Martini’ is a cocktail made with Gin and Dry Vermouth, usually garnished with an olive . The amounts of each vary greatly, depending on local, or personal preferences. A 4 : 1 ratio was quite popular in times gone by. Now… ‘just a whisper’ is what my guests want… Also originally stirred, many like their martinis shaken now. This one is served with a twist. Probably the most notable cocktail of modern culture, it has it’s origins in clouded in obscurity. Many, many stories abound about the true origin of this fine cocktail. Cheers!
- Check out my bartending and beverage Books
- Yes, we have bartender Gear and bartender Training
- When is Your Next Party?
- What about beverage business? Management Services and Consulting
- Need a Web Site for Marketing or E-Commerce ?