• ½ ounce Dry Vermouth
• ½ ounce Olive Brine
• Shake & strain into a cocktail glass
• With Cocktail Olives
- Check out my bartending and beverage Books
- Yes, we have bartender Gear and bartender Training
- When is Your Next Party?
- What about beverage business? Management Services and Consulting
- Need a Web Site for Marketing or E-Commerce ?
The Dirty Martini is a modern variation of the original classic martini. In this version the mixer puts in a strong dash of olive brine in with the original martini recipe, add olives. The brine is the juice that the bar olives come in. Easiest when stored in a squirt bottle, the result is the same… a delicious, salty and savory flavor like no other. Gin, (or vodka) with vermouth & olive brine, shaken and served in a martini glass. I prefer my dirty martinis with blue cheese olives. Cheers!