• 1 ½ ounce Premium Vodka
• 1 ½ ounce Crème de Cocoa (White or Dark)
• Any additions may be made here, within reason of course.
• Shake and Strain into a Chilled Cocktail Glass
• With a Chocolate Swirl Garnish
• And A Cherry
- Check out my bartending and beverage Books
- Yes, we have bartender Gear and bartender Training
- When is Your Next Party?
- What about beverage business? Management Services and Consulting
- Need a Web Site for Marketing or E-Commerce ?
The Chocolate Martini became all the rage in the late 1990s. every bartender makes their own concoction, in many, many different ways… I usually ask my guest… “Do you want a dark? white? or clear chocolate martini? The clear one looks… well… ‘clear’… but has a very strong chocolate flavor. Cool! Other additions include, Baily’s Irish Cream, Starbucks Liqueur, Godiva Liqueur,
Kahlua and Tia Maria. Don’t forget the chocolate swirl garnish. Cheers!