Enroll for our FREE updates
- We'll send you a periodic update.
- Receive a FREE eBook
- Cape Codder
- 1 ½ ounce Vodka
- 2 ounce Cranberry Juice
- Over ice in a rocks serving glass
- Lime Wedge Garnish
I once had a priest order a “Cape Codder for a bridesmaid, And I will have a cranberry juice with vodka in it…” he said. One of the most simple of cocktails, but a very tasty and popular drink. This is the perfect summertime cocktail. This drink is made simply by adding vodka to cranberry juice. Similar ‘boat drinks’ are the Sea Breeze (with grapefruit also), and the Bay Breeze (with Pineapple also).
- Check out my bartending and beverage Books
- Yes, we have bartender Gear and bartender Training
- When is Your Next Party?
- What about beverage business? Management Services and Consulting
- Need a Web Site for Marketing or E-Commerce ?
Check out my bartending and beverage Books
Check out our Store
When is Your Next Party?
Get it touch!
What about beverage business?
Management Services and Consulting and more in our services pages.
Need a Web Site for Marketing or E-Commerce ?
Check out my web designer