Enroll for our FREE updates
- We'll send you a periodic update.
- Receive a FREE eBook
- Check out my bartending and beverage Books
- Yes, we have bartender Gear and bartender Training
- When is Your Next Party?
- What about beverage business? Management Services and Consulting
- Need a Web Site for Marketing or E-Commerce ?
A classic old school cocktail, becoming popular in the early 20th century. Purportedly named for Czar Alexander II. Mine is blended, but shaken and served in a martini glass is OK too. Based on an earlier version using gin called the ‘Alexander’, this one uses Brandy, Dark Creme de Cocoa and cream. It is sometimes confused with another drink called the ‘Panama’ which utilizes White Creme de Cocoa.
In this version, I use a chocolate swirl in the serving glass. This appears in no other recipe but my own. But it’s my video, so I claim creative license.
Check out my bartending and beverage Books
Check out our Store
When is Your Next Party?
Get it touch!
What about beverage business?
Management Services and Consulting and more in our services pages.
Need a Web Site for Marketing or E-Commerce ?
Check out my web designer