Enroll for our FREE updates
- We'll send you a periodic update.
- Receive a FREE eBook
• 1 ½ ounce Premium Vodka
• 1 ½ ounce Apple Pucker Liqueur
• ¾ ounce Sprite or Seven Up
• Shake and Pour into Chilled Cocktail Glass
• Garnish with a Wedge of Apple or a Cherry
- Check out my bartending and beverage Books
- Yes, we have bartender Gear and bartender Training
- When is Your Next Party?
- What about beverage business? Management Services and Consulting
- Need a Web Site for Marketing or E-Commerce ?
The Apple Martini – This is my version of a retro favorite. Popularized in the late 90s, it is still one of the favorite martini cocktails of the hipster crowd. Usually served with a cherry, maybe try it with a gummi worm? A nice slice of apple or even a sprig of mint. Here’s to the apple of my eye! It’s sweet, a little tart and very green. It seems that the Pucker Green Apple, has become less potent in the last few years, probably in an effort to get bartenders to pour more into their Apple Martinis.
Check out my bartending and beverage Books
Check out our Store
When is Your Next Party?
Get it touch!
What about beverage business?
Management Services and Consulting and more in our services pages.
Need a Web Site for Marketing or E-Commerce ?
Check out my web designer